Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:54 am

PLEASE READ! (if your reading this then i guess my plan is working lol)

I Rukil am going to make a novel about our Guild with members (new and old) as the cast.

The story will take place in the game, as most of us have somehow had our minds sent into our characters and we struggle to find a way home......for this story id like for current and former members to join our new forums site....

Not to worry as i have prevented U2 from being able to see this so he wont be coming after us there
the new site is

VirtueGuild.us

even if you dont want to be in the novel then you can still join the forums to stay in contact with us.

thank you for your time,

Love the current ruler of the awesomestest guild in the WHOLE world XD, Rukil Engetsu.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 pm

o this sounds fun and so u moving the fourms to somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
jigokunohi

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Sounds awesome =)
Back to top Go down
Hanja

Hanja

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:09 pm

who is U2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: yeah   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 pm

yeah new site so ppl can have more freedom or something lol

and U2 is that unknown guy, speakin of witch iza you said you knew who it is?

spill it! XD
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:17 am

seems like u might of already found out from wat i hear he wats to delete u becareful thats all i'm going to say
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 am

Yeah i guess playing dumb didnt work.....dont worry ill take care of it.
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:32 am

if u need help rukil u can count on me to back u up no matter wat man i might not be in virtue anymore but virtue blood still runs through me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:27 am

well i cant have you doing that.....hackers arent really small fry and the last thing i need is someone else

getting deleted......its alsoa battle of honor really, black fang will tell there target up front there a target so

the target can physicaly and mentally get ready, they also let targets say when they want to fight...so

there fighting at 100 %.... ive been working on a backup plan but bad news is ill need to wait till chung gets out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!   ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL NEW AND OLD VIRTUE MEMBERS!!!
Page 1 of 1