Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardians of Virtue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guardians of Virtue Empty
PostSubject: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:20 am

ok so i just wanna try this on a whim. id like for izayo to answer this however he wants. ok like the title says i think that sense the team thing isnt really going anywhere fast we could be given code names.
ill list some titles and izayo will post who gets what...like Izayo=Gaurdian of the Winds or something lol

ok heres the list; Gaurdians of- Sun, Fire, Water, Rain, Metal, Sky, Mist, Earth, Wood, Wind, Storm, Thunder, Cloud, Sand, Time, Darkness, Light, Truth, Ambition, Strength, Skill, Will, and Virtue

lol sry if thats alot but i didnt want anyone to be left out....but i doupt this will catch on either lol
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:35 am

Storm.
Back to top Go down
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 am

izayo says who gets what kyurai (also I want storm -_-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm

alright then Earth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 pm

WE DONT CHOOSE LISTEN TO PPLZ! T-T
only izayo can lol
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:13 pm

o sweetness this is good idea seems like i will be looking at people and how they are now i like this idea and we are going to go with it i would love to have titles for people well i better start looking at who gets who XD. if u want a specfic title i guess just try to be or show me that u could have some type of connection towards it or i will have a trail that i would want u to do to get the title (heheheh i just want people to work for things dont i i'm so EVIL MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA) lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 pm

hmm guess thatll work...wonder what ill get if a get one
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:23 pm

lolz XD dfaskdjf;lskdjf;a i feel like i'm in controll of everything ^^ well i am actually i'm guild master XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Virtue   Guardians of Virtue Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians of Virtue
Page 1 of 1