Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!!   NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

The title says it all more titles will be on there way soon! Which means more prizes for the people who get them XD!!! the list is going to be more low level friendly and i'm hopeing people would love to try and get alot of titles lol XD. ALSO i wanted to do a ranking system for people who get alot of titles to just show the hard work of the people who are trying to get all the titles but someone told me no one cares about ranking much >.> so unless people start telling me they would love to have a ranking system that has to do with titles there wont be a ranking system DX. (first place would be saber for getting the IRONMAN TITLE CONGRATS TO HIM XD HE WILL GET HIS REWARD NEXT WEEK HOPEFULLY I CAN HAVE THE LIST OF NEW TITLES DONE AS WELL BY THEN!)
Back to top Go down
Moka/Lynn

Moka/Lynn

PostSubject: Re: NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!!   NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 am

*holds a dagger to layle's neck* im learnin to fight with blades now. Razz oh ya n make a ranking system o .o
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!!   NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

well i'm not guild master anymore so got to talk to saber about that @.@ -pulls out pocket knife- btw i already new how to use daggers and knifes Wink
Back to top Go down
VorpalSniper

VorpalSniper

Location : In your back yard's tree, waiting to take my shot. jk

PostSubject: Re: NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!!   NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 am

dont try it babe. with the history of her archery skills, takin u out via pressure points would be a cinch for her. dont engage, i repeat, DO NOT ENGAGE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!!   NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW TITLES COMEING SOON!!!!
Page 1 of 1