Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TITLES FOR THE STRONG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

TITLES FOR THE STRONG Empty
PostSubject: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 pm

ok i wanted to start this off slow so here is just a list of a few titles u can get XD (going to add more titles later). depending on your title will depend on a well lets just say gift i will have or reward for unlocking the title so the more titles u get the better the reward u will get XD. the titles with a @ sign are titles everyone can get even if someone else already has it yes ik there is alittle bit of titles here but i will add more titles on tommorow or wensday remeber more titles u got the better your prizes will be XD!!! there will also be a ranking on who has the most titles so try your best to get all the titles.

Guardian

1. help out more then 2 other guild members in a dung 5 times cant be in dungs in ruben (the people u help must say u helped them dont lie plz)

2. help out 1 or more guild members in ranked pvp match 5 times (must win the matches for it to count the person u helped must verify that u helped him 5 times yet again dont lie plz)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM HOG @

1. collect 100 el kool aid items
2. collect 20 full restore pots
3. collect 100 fried crackers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Light Of Virtue

1. get little light of hope title
2. run hope bridge and burning hope bridge and get RANK A or higher ( take a picture of the result screen and post it here so i can see it)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMON SLAYER

1. beat all the bosses in Feita with a rank of A or higher and under 15mins ( take a picture of the result screen and post it here so i can see it)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECKLESS SOUL

1. clear black crow dungon with SS rank or higher
2. clear Nasod Foundry with SS rank or higher ( take picture of result screen and post it here so i can see it)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRONMAN @

1. complete the full mech set. (weapon and acc not needed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer @

1. complete the full dragonic set (weapon and acc not needed dont even know if there is a acc for this stage but if there is its not needed lol)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOD @

1. BEAT layle 2 times in a row in a pvp match

if u have any questions about this just let me know or post a comment below remeber these arnt all the titles more titles will be added later! ALSO WHEN U COMPLETE A TITLE LET ME KNOW ASAP OR SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT.

Last edited by GMIzayo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dell10781

dell10781

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

i will get demon slayer AT ANY COST
Back to top Go down
VorpalSniper

VorpalSniper

Location : In your back yard's tree, waiting to take my shot. jk

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 pm

hun, the little hope of light title isnt a bit too easy to earn a title for virtue with? silent
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

made a few changes to some of the titles so look at them and see the changes so u know XD anymore questions ask me or post here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Yo! good idea, too bad your the only one making them, waaack, i have some good titles in this head of mine.
Back to top Go down
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 am

izayo you lier, theres no information about any events lolz
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 pm

kyu if u have any ideas for some ti.tles i would love to hear them XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Alrighty then. ill give you some ideas later.
Back to top Go down
VorpalSniper

VorpalSniper

Location : In your back yard's tree, waiting to take my shot. jk

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:52 am

kyu, make an account already! hahaha drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITLES FOR THE STRONG   TITLES FOR THE STRONG Empty

Back to top Go down

TITLES FOR THE STRONG
Page 1 of 1