Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the Black Fang.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Regarding the Black Fang..... Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the Black Fang.....   Regarding the Black Fang..... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:49 am

Ive done some reaserch and found very little to go on about this gruop.

Most trails led to a game called fire emblem for the GBA. In this game the black fang was a guild of assassins....but they only targeted nobles and offiacils that abused their power, until someone took over and used its reputation as a cover up for their true intent ( i have no idea about half the stuff this game was talkin about lol)

anyways, i heard about their used to be a similiar guild by the same name on the Korean server of elsword.

it was said to follow a similair purpose as the original black fang. But the guildmaster died, yes in real life, and the guild fell apart, different sides fighting for control.

i think they said it was disbanded butidk for sure i dont know how to go to korean server lol

oh yeah when that unknown user said that thing about "bitten by the black fang?' thats was ......i guess like a warning saying "im coming for you!!!" lol

anyways theres ur info saber
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

Regarding the Black Fang..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Black Fang.....   Regarding the Black Fang..... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 am

intersting
Back to top Go down

Regarding the Black Fang.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtue Guild :: Person of Interest.-
Jump to: