Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2) Empty
PostSubject: Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2)   Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 am

anyone who's seen gundam before, this is not your ordinary gundam.
basically, the gundam series revolves around the developement of the title named machine gundam and a war in which the protagonist must win. this series however focuses on the exploits of a group of terrorist.

Here's the intro

Season 2 intro

fair warning, there IS killing off of main characters (spoilers but whatever) in this series and it spans 2 seasons and a movie, all of which ARE canonical and follow events completely.

my opinion, this is the best gundam series by a landslide and I find myself coming back to it freequently (partly because sunrise let its videos stay on youtube, whereas wings are not)

anyway, check it out ^^
Back to top Go down
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2)   Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am

also, like, pg13 (I think) and its mainly an action style anime (I think)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2)   Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:52 am

dude i used to HATE gundam because the graphics and acting didnt excite me....UNTIL I WATCHED THIS SERIES! XD

amazing up to this centuries animations and awesome story.

also any shows with any swearing, blood, etc. is considered at least pg13. just fyi
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2)   Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 am

thanks for the knowledge ruk lolz

if ya see iza let him know he can use the forums (even I have to follow the rules. I'd rather never have any interaction with him but oh well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2)   Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gundam 00 (season's 1 and 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtue Guild :: Anime Talk!-
Jump to: