Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things to note (READ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

Things to note (READ) Empty
PostSubject: Things to note (READ)   Things to note (READ) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Since virtue is undergoing some changes Im here to let you know whats gonna change for the forum. First of all, anyone registered on the forum not in the guild can use it if they desire. As long as you let as know your not in the forum and that your not lookin for a fight.

Secondly, there will be really, no restrictions on this forum but certain information about our events and such will NOT be posted on the forum and certain events within the guild will also NOT be posted on this forum. (unknown user this mainly points to you)

The biggest point, dont go on these forums only to troll. no matter how much you may hate anyone in this guild if your here to troll, then I will have to start taking action against you to stop it.

Finally, Red lights and Yellow lights will still be posted on the forum but the restrictions wont be quiet as strict. For example gettin a red light means you cannot join the guild at all and interacting with our guild with the intention of stealing members is STRICTLY forbiddon. however, a yellow light will only mean you cannot attain a rank higher then member within the guild.

Also, a new rule within the guild is that we are only allowing one alt per player (certain conditions mean that this is void for them) to be within the guild. as such, keep that into consideration
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things to note (READ)   Things to note (READ) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:17 am

well i mustve missed the staff meeting XD
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: Things to note (READ)   Things to note (READ) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 am

Admin wrote:
well i mustve missed the staff meeting XD

nah, you didnt miss nothin, I decided this on the fly and you werent on at the time so I couldnt give you a heads up.

Basically all thats changed is that events wont be posted here lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to note (READ)   Things to note (READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to note (READ)
Page 1 of 1