Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I may quit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

I think I may quit Empty
PostSubject: I think I may quit   I think I may quit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 am

Im not so sure on this yet, but I think I might give up everything that there is to do with elsword.

My reason's arnt private, its basically everything thats happened. Nai being scammed hurt, and krystal(yaju) deciding to leave only a week before didnt help. not to mention the fact that Ive started hating my old close friends and now rukil's problem coming to light, which also caused him to be removed from the guild. every part of this is all linked to my inability to actually LEAD this guild.

not only that, but my own situation at home is turning terrible. so much so that Im losing sleep to post this, Ive been broke for the past while but only recently has it REALLY become a problem. not only that but my only prospective job's are not really great. there's also the problem I had with school, I started failing and didnt even last HALF a year at the school I had went to. however, not only that, but that has put me into a debt that I CANNOT pay off.

I'd like to say I could focus on real life instead of a game, but I cant. mainly because of all the damage my "leadership" has caused. If anyone finds a fault in what I've said please let me know, but as it stands Im going to quit by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I think I may quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I may quit   I think I may quit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:56 am

quiting isnt going to fix it....just take a break for awhile until you sort things out.....im not gonna bug you about small things or say anything you wouldnt want to hear but you havent had this position for too long....and izayo had problems to so dont worry about the guild youll all be fine
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

I think I may quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I may quit   I think I may quit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:02 am

Admin wrote:
quiting isnt going to fix it....just take a break for awhile until you sort things out.....im not gonna bug you about small things or say anything you wouldnt want to hear but you havent had this position for too long....and izayo had problems to so dont worry about the guild youll all be fine

from you that does mean alot, but the fact still stands Ive caused alot of damage with my indecision in the guild. personal problems aside Im aware of all the problems Ive noticed in the guild and I havent been able to do anything to help resolve any of them at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I think I may quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I may quit   I think I may quit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:06 am

so what next? you quit. then what? who am i gonna kick the shit out of (or GET the shit kicked out of) if you quit. and izayo even told me id probably be a better gm then him....so if he gave it to you that means he knows you can pull it off
Back to top Go down
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

I think I may quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I may quit   I think I may quit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 am

Admin wrote:
so what next? you quit. then what? who am i gonna kick the shit out of (or GET the shit kicked out of) if you quit. and izayo even told me id probably be a better gm then him....so if he gave it to you that means he knows you can pull it off

calmed down now, no more panicking, sorry if I worried anyone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I think I may quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I may quit   I think I may quit EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm

good. and while im here dont worry i wont delete forums yall can still use it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I think I may quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I may quit   I think I may quit Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I may quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtue Guild :: Person of Interest.-
Jump to: