Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- Empty
PostSubject: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:38 am

MATURE ADUINCSES ONLY

Ok i hate it when tm asked whats wrong and some stupid immature kid treats it like a joke.
My very close freind and ex-guild master on this very game died while in a coma last year at the age of 10. She was young but very mature and was good at dealing with life.

She was playing and fell off a junglegym, hitting her head on what i was not informed. But when she was found she was thought to be mearly uncounsious. Hours later she was finally taken to the hospital....were it was found her skull was cracked and she was comatose. After several months, they pulled the plug.
The entire guild fell apart after that....and i left the korean sever to come to the english one.

Today is the anaversery of her death. When i was asked about it i am interupted by a someone who say quote' "You shouldnt feel sad because someone died" Grow up." unquote.

Then when i yell at him he gets defensive and pissed at me being mad at him for "trying to help'?
Well sorry pal but i miss her. Im 20 years old and was there when she died. And someone else said i shouldnt have said it outloud if i didnt want others to coment. Again im sorry but that was the 4th time id been asked so i was gonna let everyone know not to screw around with me.

Now I know some poeple are going to either lash at me for being wrong or stupid and to move on but i dont want to here that because im trying to. But when people like that just joke about death....I dont care who it is im not gonna sit and take it with a smile!

SO GO AHEAD, HATE AND RANT AND TROLL ALL YOU WANT CUZ I JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
Unknown User

Unknown User

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 am

Back to top Go down
http://..............
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:33 am

.....wat can u really say about this....yet again ruk i'm srry for your lose and i hope u are able to move on i'm not going to tell u to calm down because u cant really calm down when a friend dies and just ruk u have to think like this people dont understand things unless it happends to them so dont get mad at wat the people sad because they dont understand the pain of loseing a friend.. and if they do understand it they should be alittle bit more careing of your feelings. hang tight bro and keep feeling the flow it will help u get over this. Neutral Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:35 am

btw ruk u get hit by any cars today rofl (i hope u get that joke if not i will explain it -_-ll) lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 am

yeah....and that gag from highschool hasnt happened today thx for askin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 am

looks like i was kicked from virtue due too my outburst.....well been nice knowing most of yall

i bet its really gonna hit me when i log on tomorrow with no freindly faces but im drinkin rite now lolls :Smile

lonng live virtues guild!!!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:00 pm

u better re join virtue ruk or else DX Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 am

not my call. if ppl want me back then the GM has to give the okay.
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 am

saber u better let ruk back in or i'm going to stab your arm with my pocket knife do u want that to happen pirat Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:44 am

GMIzayo wrote:
saber u better let ruk back in or i'm going to stab your arm with my pocket knife do u want that to happen pirat Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

wasnt my idea to kick him in the first place, he's free to come back at the discretion of whoever will re-invite him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown User

Unknown User

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:57 am

Oh, it was my understanding that you were the one that kicked him. Pray tell then, who should be the one to be held responseable?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 am

doesnt matter. i doesnt feel like ive been missed by but a few ppl. if ppl dont want me there then i shouldnt probably go back right?
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:20 am

=/... No confused
Back to top Go down
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Unknown User wrote:
Oh, it was my understanding that you were the one that kicked him. Pray tell then, who should be the one to be held responseable?

your understanding? I swear if you dont come out and tell us who you are, Im gonna HUNT YOU DOWN!! your seriously starting to creep me out Unknown user
Back to top Go down
Unknown User

Unknown User

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 pm

I believe my identity isn't the proper issue you should be addressing right now. The point is WHO kicked this man and WHY aren't you doing anything about it? This is the Admin of these forums you know. If he's not in the Guild why should he worry about maintaining it? He has alot to do to make sure the forums aren't deleted. Have you never noticed the Google Bots at the bottom of the screen showing whos online? Thats looking for any problems in the maintainence of these forums. Anything goes wrong, and you'll have no more forums to post your events that never happen, and your POI's that people say the say things about eachother without ever saying their true feelings. But do what you wish....it's not MY Guild after all.
Back to top Go down
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Unknown User wrote:
I believe my identity isn't the proper issue you should be addressing right now. The point is WHO kicked this man and WHY aren't you doing anything about it? This is the Admin of these forums you know. If he's not in the Guild why should he worry about maintaining it? He has alot to do to make sure the forums aren't deleted. Have you never noticed the Google Bots at the bottom of the screen showing whos online? Thats looking for any problems in the maintainence of these forums. Anything goes wrong, and you'll have no more forums to post your events that never happen, and your POI's that people say the say things about eachother without ever saying their true feelings. But do what you wish....it's not MY Guild after all.

You got alot of nerve..if you dont care what we do with our guild WHY THE HELL are you on our forum in the first place?

I know ruk has alot to do to keep this forum up. but YOU on the other hand, I AM gonna find out who you are and Im gonna HUNT YOU DOWN and BREAK YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown User

Unknown User

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:02 pm

You can't break something that isn't there.
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 am

lolz unknow user does make alot of sense i understand where he comeing from. but man u shouldnt be on the fourms if u not going to tell us who u are one its creepy as hell and when u do end up telling us its going to be weird and awkard trust me not a good feeling to feel. study
Back to top Go down
dell10781

dell10781

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Unknown User wrote:
You can't break something that isn't there.
lol not truth u say ur not there but ur just hiding because u think we r getting close to finding who u r and there is always something there u just cant c it or it is 2 small to c it
Back to top Go down
Unknown User

Unknown User

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 am

*Sigh*,.....I'm sorry Dell-san but that made no sence what-so-ever....And I'm not meaning to troll but every time i make a comment you all change the subject and tell me to get lost or tell you who I am but I can't just yet....Don't worry you'll all know in due time......

.......Zaph-sama....You have been bitten by the Black Fang....Just be sure your ready for the trials that await......
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 am

i know who u are.. for sure now =l
Back to top Go down
Unknown User

Unknown User

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 am

Oh? Already? Well go ahead feel free to take a guess.
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 am

nah this aint my guild and it wouldnt be fun if i told everyone who u are right Smile dont even know why i'm on the fourms think its a force of habit @>@ scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 am

dude you can still use the forums. Saber even said so.....dont no why that matters tho but whatever XD
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:32 am

i'd rather not use the fourms of a guild i'm not in also rukil before i go add me i dont have u on my friend list for my elboy (even though i am kind of useing them now but thats not the point ok -_-ll) silent study scratch lol! study Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-   What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED- Empty

Back to top Go down

What I hate the most about people. -VIEWER DISCRESTION ADVISED-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtue Guild :: Person of Interest.-
Jump to: