Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your favorite element?

Go down 
5 posters

Fave element?
Wind
Whats your favorite element? I_vote_lcap11%Whats your favorite element? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Water
Whats your favorite element? I_vote_lcap17%Whats your favorite element? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Dark
Whats your favorite element? I_vote_lcap28%Whats your favorite element? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Light
Whats your favorite element? I_vote_lcap11%Whats your favorite element? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Fire
Whats your favorite element? I_vote_lcap22%Whats your favorite element? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Poison
 11% [ 2 ]
All of the above
Whats your favorite element? I_vote_lcap0%Whats your favorite element? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Saber/Zack

Saber/Zack

Whats your favorite element? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite element?   Whats your favorite element? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:07 am

Basically i wanna know everyone's faves. the poll accompanying this will be what keeps track, but you can tell people why its your fave if you want to as well. My personal faves have to be dark and water, because water can be calm at one moment but very violent the next, much like myself, and dark I like because it adds an area of mystery to a weapon, because you never know when your soul will be sucked right out of your body.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite element?   Whats your favorite element? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 am

Im not really sure how to say this...well i feel really relaxed with water.....ill take long showers and in the poll ill go underwater and just go limp, only moving to get more air.

also water can be bent into any shape or form....it can be a gas when evaporated, solid when frozen, or simply stay liquid....also i feel like im flying when im in water...i dont fear falling cuz...well how could you fall under water lol

Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
Unknown User

Unknown User

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite element?   Whats your favorite element? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 pm

...................................DEATH.................................
Back to top Go down
http://..............
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite element?   Whats your favorite element? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 pm

i guess mine would be fire and wind. wind because i'm calm and a chill person who is really just easy to talk to and is up to go where the wind takes me and fire because i wont let anything hold me back on the things i want to accomplish its a free element and as long as my fire burns i will keep moving foward no matter what!
Back to top Go down
dell10781

dell10781

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite element?   Whats your favorite element? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm

my fav is fire and dark because fire can hurt u but can heal u too. dark because u cant see but to make up 4 it other sense inproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite element?   Whats your favorite element? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite element?
Page 1 of 1