Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanja

Hanja

[KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP Empty
PostSubject: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 am

This was a little something to see if the recording would come out better this time hope you guys like the video guy i was fighting was kinda annoying lol

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 am

nice liked the background music to...kinda like a anceint cryptic level lol...btw i can never figure out how to view my recordings? i can start them and stop them but i dont know what to do from there
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
Hanja

Hanja

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 am

Admin wrote:
nice liked the background music to...kinda like a anceint cryptic level lol...btw i can never figure out how to view my recordings? i can start them and stop them but i dont know what to do from there

What exactly do you mean and what do you use to record, Clarify lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 am

im trying to use the games record system but idk how to view them
Back to top Go down
Hanja

Hanja

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am

Thats easy go to whatever directory your Elsword Folder is saved in ( Usually C:\Program Files\Kill3rCombo or someting close to that and go into the data folder and once inside loo for ScreenCapture all ur videos will be in there too bad KR doesnt have recorder built in lol had to use bandicam
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 am

i cant find it XD
Back to top Go down
Hanja

Hanja

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:19 am

are u serious lol it should be in there wait are u using a 64 bit computer or a 32 bit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:32 am

how do you tell?
Back to top Go down
Hanja

Hanja

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Click on your start button for windows --->go to computer and right click on it--->then click on propeties---> on window that opens up look for where it says system type it will either say 64-bit or 32-bit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:02 pm

it says 64
Back to top Go down
Hanja

Hanja

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

it should be in program files(x86)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP   [KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP Empty

Back to top Go down

[KR] Trapping Ranger (Kunai) PVP
Page 1 of 1