Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask Away~ Kyurai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Ask Away~ Kyurai   Ask Away~ Kyurai EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 am

im bored, so in this thread i will be conducting a sort of experiment of some sorts. ok, back to the main point, i want you guys to ask me any question that comes to mind, ask as many as you want, idc if its personal or not, ill answer truthfully. so, will you guys do me this favor? thanks. i hope these threads catch on, itd be a fun thing imo.
Back to top Go down
Doctor

Doctor

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Away~ Kyurai   Ask Away~ Kyurai EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Favorite color? Why?
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Away~ Kyurai   Ask Away~ Kyurai EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:13 pm

do u think pie=awesomeness?
Back to top Go down

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Away~ Kyurai   Ask Away~ Kyurai EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Doctor wrote:
Favorite color? Why?
Azure, because i believe its the color that embodies freedom and power the most.

GMIzayo wrote:
do u think pie=awesomeness?

yes, yes i do.
Back to top Go down
Doctor

Doctor

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Derp.   Ask Away~ Kyurai EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Favorite Animal? Favorite number? Lucky number? Birthday? If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be? Favorite anime? Least favorite anime? Favorite Manga? Least favorite Manga? Where would you like to go before you die? Where would you like to live the rest of your life? What do you want to be when you grow up? Choose one: Alone and rich or Happy and poor? Have a kernal stuck in your throat for the rest of your life or have cheeto fingers? Whip with sandpaper or Saran Wrap? Pizza or Burger? Korea or Japan?
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Away~ Kyurai   Ask Away~ Kyurai EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:52 am

dam girl let the guy breath can he even have enough space to answer all those questions. @.@ Exclamation Exclamation confused
Back to top Go down

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Away~ Kyurai   Ask Away~ Kyurai EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:59 am

Doctor wrote:
Favorite Animal? Favorite number? Lucky number? Birthday? If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be? Favorite anime? Least favorite anime? Favorite Manga? Least favorite Manga? Where would you like to go before you die? Where would you like to live the rest of your life? What do you want to be when you grow up? Choose one: Alone and rich or Happy and poor? Have a kernal stuck in your throat for the rest of your life or have cheeto fingers? Whip with sandpaper or Saran Wrap? Pizza or Burger? Korea or Japan?

Wolves, 9, 03789, 12/12/94, broken, no favorite, lol, too many i like, there was one, but i cant remember the name, Air Gear, dont have one all the manga i read are good XD, i guess id like to go to a volcano or a mountain, Japan, Voice Actor for like cartoons video games and shizz, i could choose both. rich so i can support my fam. poor so i can be me, kernal. because cheeto fingers break, if i really had to choose, itd be saran wrap, fucking sand paper hurts, pizza, thats a hard choice, unless by Korea you mean North, if so, then Japan.

and its cool sabe, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Away~ Kyurai   Ask Away~ Kyurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Away~ Kyurai
Page 1 of 1