Virtue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtue Guild

From the Online Side-scroller Elsword, the guild Virtue now has a forums!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POI Week 5!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

POI Week 5! Empty
PostSubject: POI Week 5!   POI Week 5! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Sorrry this is a bit late people but im a busy guy! So to start of the new year ill be giving this POI to someone special, someone we all know but only i can love~

MOKABLADE~

now start your honest words of praise to the Goddess!!!~
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com

POI Week 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POI Week 5!   POI Week 5! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 pm

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

haha, Moka is a cool and wise person, and shes helped me in my times of need so far. i appreciate that allot. shes a sweet girl, so guys dont be mean to her!
Back to top Go down
GMIzayo
Admin
GMIzayo

POI Week 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POI Week 5!   POI Week 5! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:51 am

lolz i can remeber the first time i meet moka it was a hot sunny day in bethma lolz and i joined her party and i new she was going to be a best friend for life she is cool and very careing she is like a understandle sister i never had XD i'm glad to have meet her ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

POI Week 5! Empty
PostSubject: Moka   POI Week 5! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 am

Moka Kishin Blade.....shes my world...yeah i know its through a online game but i love her more than i could fit on thes forums.
Shes the first and only girl thats EVER given me a chance...and ive done my best not to let her down...but im not sure if ive lived up to my promises.....
When i cant speak to her i feel like somethings missing...ive never heard her voice but id like to hope that this is real and not some sick game someones playing on me.
Ive given her everything i can and more and still am giving....ive event statred triple shifts to raise up spare cash for her lol

shes kind and gentle...yet mean and violent ^^ aslo may I say shes one sexy pussy cat!~
Love you babe!

oh and while im on the topic Mad ....someone hurt her...if anyone ever huRTS OR INSULTS MY MOKA AGAIN ILL BEAT YOU DOWN SO HARD CHUCK NORRIS WOULD SHIT HIMSELF UNDERSTAND!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://virtueguild.forumotion.com
Moka/Lynn

Moka/Lynn

POI Week 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POI Week 5!   POI Week 5! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:22 pm

lol thanks hun, unless one of my siblings beat you to it n actually KILL the person ^^;

ok. so im POI this week. o.o; never did this before so im supposed to put stuff down about me? erm well what everyone said pretty much sums up most of it otherwise...

i have 1 brother, Nova, and 4 sisters, Rena/Kyoko, Krysta, Vega, and i try not to talk about her but there is Vanja too...>.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POI Week 5! Empty
PostSubject: Re: POI Week 5!   POI Week 5! Empty

Back to top Go down

POI Week 5!
Page 1 of 1